Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Job hunting is over!!!!!!!


Yes that's right, my job hunting is finally over and I'm very happy with the result.

The 2nd job has been approved and I have formally been offered a new job, which i have accepted.

I start working for St George Bank on 5 January 2009.

Its pretty funny that I will be working in the same building as when I worked for Westpac, in fact it is one floor below where I worked. What is also pretty funny is that Westpac has recently purchased the St Georg
e Bank and the first Bank I worked for Advanced Bank was purchased by St George in the 90's. Due to all the mergers/buy outs, it works out that I will have worked for the Westpac group since I was 17.


10 comments:

Jaxx said...

Congrats on the new job... nice way to end the year :-)

Kimmy said...

Congratulations Carlton. What great news. I hope you enjoy the new job!!

Anne said...

Great about the new job! Nice to end the year on a high:-)

~closed~ said...

****YIPPPEEEE****
I logged on to ONLY check your blog to see if word came back about your job. I'm soooo happy for you....Well done Carlton!!!!
Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Carlton - Great news - enjoy the christmas break before you start on the 5th!!!
Lisa

Chris H said...

WOO HOOO ... so happy for you mate!

Unknown said...

YAY Mel! wooooohooooo!

Heather said...

Yayayayayay! That's great news. Congratulations on your new job Carlton! *The sound of fireworks can be heard somewhere in the distance*

boringsahm said...

Great news Carlton!

samantha said...

Hi Carlton, congrats on your new job , just wanted to wish you and brad a very merry christmas and all the best for a safe and happy new year, thanks for your support and look forward to seeing how you are going take care sam h x