Sunday, May 25, 2008

Revised Weight Loss Goals.

With my overseas holiday only 17 weeks ago, I've decided to change a few of my goal rewards around. I have 15 kilos to lose before I go away so I will need to be on track the whole time......

* 10% weight watchers goal of 104.3 kilos is going to be a Gym Membership (will probably be the local non fancy gym but that's OK)

* 100 kilo goal is a Wii (might get this duty free when I go away, if they sell them)

* 95 kilo goal is a Wii Fit (might also get this duty free when I go away, if I can)

* 90 kilo goal is a shopping trip in Pukhet.

* 85 kilo goal is a Day spa for a facial, massage and pedicure.

* 80 kilo goal is a Games for my Wii.

* 75 kilo goal is a Day spa for another facial, massage and pedicure.

* 70 kilo goal is a weekend away with Brad (venue to be decided yet)

* 65 kilo goal is a Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb

4 comments:

Elisha said...

2.4kg! Thats awesome! Amazing.. I have never had a 2+ loss, i am trying too though.. lol, well done you! Also, 17 weeks to lose 15kg is very very achieveable! Stay strong, i know you can do it!!

Heather said...

Hey, a Wii sounds like a great idea. I'd love one of those, the kids would too...fun while you exercise!

celtic_girl said...

2.4 what a great loss - well done.
Your trip sounds great - I'm jealous!!

Thanks for the tag I will respond in the next few days. Take care.

Jodie said...

I love thailand....
You should get some clothes made there.. I had my wedding dress, and my DH's suit made in Thailand. And you keep the tailors details, and you can get them to make you stuff and post to Australia - as you get skinnier!!

Great goals. I'm sure you will achieve them. You've done will with a 2.4kg loss!!!!