Sunday, May 25, 2008

17 Weeks to go

There is 17 weeks to go and I'm getting very excited..... I'm off on another Overseas trip. This trip and the shopping I'm planning on doing will be my goal for reaching 90 kilos. Now I've just got to get there and I've got 17 weeks to do it.


We are spending 8 days in Pukhet shopping and relaxing, which is also going to be great.

The picture above is an picture of Pukhet from the air.



This picture is a picture of Singapore from the air.

My brother and I are off to Singapore for the Formula 1 Grand Prix. Now I love going to a Grand Prix but this one is extra special because it will be the first night race ever.

I've never been to either of these two places so it should be a great holiday.

Brad is staying home this trip and looking after my 2 cats Zac and Zelda.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

1 comments:

Chris H said...

WOW you have some awesome goals rewards! I loved Singapore when I was there, the shopping is amazing!