Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weigh In Week 14 (Weight Watchers)


Week 14 weigh in @ Weight Watchers this week.

Start Weight on 8/2/2008 = 115.9 kilos

Last week 17/5/2008 = 108.4 kilos
This week 24/5/2008 = 105.9 kilos
Loss this week 2.4 kilos.

Loss so far 10 kilos in 14 weeks (previously I was including the 2 weeks that I didn't weigh in at Weight Watchers but have now decided not too).

This week was like starting all over again as it was Brad's first week at Weight Watchers and it was a week that I was feeling in control of things again. Brad also had a good week and lost 2.3 kilos. I am very happy for him but also pleased with myself that I lost more than he did (only just).

Exercise didn't really happen this week, only twice, so this week we are going to increase it to 3 times (joint exercise).

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

3 comments:

boringsahm said...

Wow! That is a superb effort! You have motivated me to get my partner more involved, even if it is just food.

Excellent Loss!

Chris H said...

Excellent loss girl! Keep it up.

Heather said...

That's a huge wow from me! Great loss.
Heth x