Saturday, May 17, 2008

Weigh In day


Its weigh in day again and I must admit that I have tracked my food all week or exercised since last Sunday. So I'm grateful of the following results:-


Start Weight on 8/2/2008 = 115.9 kilos

Last week 10/5/2008 = 107.9 kilos
This week 17/5/2008 = 108.4 kilos
Gain this week 0.4 kilos.
Loss so far 7.6 kilos in 15 weeks.

As I said above I only have myself to blame.

Good news is that Brad joined Weight Watchers today and is now doing the points program with me. So far he is keen to know about the points program and interested in the point value, which is good. The good thing was that there was actually 3 other men in the meeting today, which will keep him inspired to keep going to the meetings (I hope!!!!!!).

After working out how many points Brad can have I so wish I was a man. He weighs 17 kilos less than me, but because he has a fairly physical job and is a man he gets 10 points a day more than me. So not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! Again I so wish I was a bloke sometimes.................

I'm using today as a clean slate and looking forward to the week ahead. I have already been for a 30 minute walk this morning and will go for another 30 min walk this afternoon.

Edited later:- Was too cold for Brad tonight and we didn't end up going for the walk, but we both kept to our points for the day. First time in a few weeks for me.....

The sad note today was that my weight watchers leader left our meeting today, as she has been recruited to the pilot program that weight watchers are having, being one on one consultations in Myers stores. Anita is a lovely leader and it was really sad to see her go, I just hope the replacement leader is just as lovely and bubbly, as the leader makes all the difference to the meeting. She will be missed by lots of the members.


Carlton

1 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh to be a man.... in so many ways.....
Gr8 that he has joined too as it makes it so much easier to be good!