Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Reward Goals







I've been thinking about how I can reward myself along my weight loss journey. I'm also hopping that these can keep me on track. My reward goals are:-

* 10% weight watchers goal of 104.3 kilos is going to be a Gym Membership (will probably be the local non fancy gym but that's OK)

* 100 kilo goal is a new push bike (the one I have is too big for me and I don't use it cause I can't stand up properly on it. I will probably sell it on ebay).

* 95 kilo goal is going to a Day spa for a facial, massage and pedicure

* 90 kilo goal is a shopping trip in Pukhet.

* 85 kilo goal is a Wii

* 80 kilo goal is a Wii Fit

* 75 kilo goal is a Day spa for another facial, massage and pedicure

* 70 kilo goal is a weekend away with Brad (venue to be decided yet)

* 65 kilo goal is a Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb

Now weight watchers Online (Ultimate package) has a final goal weight of 63 kilos for me. I'm not sure if I will get there as my goal was 65 kilos for me but I have a goal anyway for it. It will be a weekend away in Melbourne, shopping, seeing Carlton play AFL, eating in Lygon St and generally showing Brad around Melbourne.

Brad and I have had a long chat about losing weight and that he wants to lose weight but not sure how to go about it or what he needs to do. As part of our chat I suggested that he joins Weight Watchers and he has decided to join Weight Watchers too, this Saturday. I'm happy about this as it will make things easier for me in my weight loss journey, as presently he is bringing a lot of junk food etc into the house and at the moment I don't have the strength to resist. He doesn't need to lose as much weight as me, but he does need to lose about 25 - 30 kilos and if we do this together, we can help each other out and support each other.


Carlton
Take One Step at a Time.

0 comments: