Friday, May 23, 2008

I have been tagged

I've been tagged! Arr, to find 7 friends to tag back.

RULES:


1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog


2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.


3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .


7 random facts about me:

1. I enjoy going for long walks.
2. Yesterday I left the company that I have worked for, for the past 21 years.
3. I've just booked a trip to Pukhet & Singapore F1 Grand Prix for September 2008!
4. I so hate Ford cars but love Holden ones.
5. I own hundreds and hundreds of teddy bears.
6. I want my Nintendo Wii now!!!!!!!!!
7. I still miss my mum every day!

Sorry but I'm tagging: Lisha, Me, Wanna Be Slim, Kiss, Heather, Jodie-Melbourne, Diet Coke Rocks.

Carlton

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a cool avatar!

Elisha said...

Hi Chicky, so glad you tagged me i lost your link when i changed my layout and couldnt find you! Have you back now =)

Your blogging more! YAY, keep it up, its good for the soul, so glad that your hubby is on the same page as you with losing weight, so much support for you! Good Luck, i will be back to checking in on you now. xxxx Lisha.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Gee thanxs.. hahahahaha
Wow about leaving your job!!! Have you got a new one to go to???

Jodie said...

I've just done my 7 random things...

great to catch up on your blog... looks like you're going great guns. Keep up the good work carton.

ps: I've got the Wii... and it's good fun. I've also got wii fit for mums day - but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.