Saturday, March 25, 2006

Weigh in today

This is Zelda who is 5 years old. She hates her picture being taken and very rarely looks at the camera.
This is Zac and he's 4 1/2 years old and weighs nearly 8 kilos. Such a lovable cat.

Thought I'd share the 2nd most important people in my life, my 2 cats. They keep my company whilst I'm away from my bf.

Weighted in today and lost another 1.05 kilos, which brings my total loss on sureslim to 6 kilos. Only 7.5 kilos to my next goal.

Very happy about my results so far.

Going away with my brother for 8 days on Tuesday and very worried about how my program will go. I'm planning on having my fruit, yoghurt and nuts for breakfast and a chicken and salad roll, nuts and an apply for luch but dinner and after dinner will be interesting. I normally drink lots and lots of alcohol when I go away with my brother and I'm not allowed to have it on sureslim. I will have to watch what I drink and make sure I do lots of walking around Melbourne and the GP track.

3 comments:

Briony said...

Well done on another loss. You're doing well Carlton. Don't worry too much about next week, just get back on track when you come home. You still have to enjoy your life!
Have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Bri

Mel. said...

Thanks Bri. I will have a great time. It's been a year since I've had a proper holiday. My last one was when Mum died so it wasn't much of one.

Me said...

Hope you are having a great time away !
Take care.
Me