Thursday, March 16, 2006

Cosmetic changes to my home

I've been thinking for a while its time to do some cosmetic changes to the inside of my townhouse.

Things I need to do:-

1. Re-paint all rooms. I like to have neutral colours but I might include a feature wall in each room.
2. Modernize the bathroom.
3. I also need to replace the hotwater system and toilet in the next few months as they are starting to play up and cost me money to fix.
4. I tend to be a keep lots and lots of things and feel that it time to go through things and decide if I really need the stuff I have or not. Also do a good clean of the whole house at this stage.

Might start some of this when I'm on holidays in a few weeks time.

3 comments:

Me said...

Good luck with the renovations. I want to start repainting our house in winter as it has been too hot this summer to do all that painting. We have always had neutral colours, but when we bought the house, we decided to go big and bold and so have lots of colour throughout our home. But now I am tired of them and want to go back to the neutral colours again !!!!
A good clean out will do wonders for you - the energy levels in your home will change when you get rid of the clutter or things that you have been hoarding 'just in case'.
Have a great day and take care !
Me

Mel. said...

thanks Me. I do agree with you. I need lots more postive energy in my house as well as my life. I've decided to work on both of them.

Briony said...

That's great Carlton, you are sounding so positive. This is really working for you now, well done. Good luck with the re-vamping of your home.
Bri