Friday, March 03, 2006

First day on Sure Slim

I got my sure slim program yesterday and today is the first day on the program.

So far so good. It takes a bit of getting use to having at least 5 hours between meals but I'm sure I will get use to it. I think this week is going to be a little harder than others as my body will start to detox and get rid of all of the bad stuff. I'm expecting to feel headaches, a little tiredness, feeling unwell etc but I know it is only temporary and I will feel so much better sooner rather than later.

With the weekend coming I need to stay focused and stay on program.

3 comments:

Me said...

Am so glad to hear that you finally have the programme and get started - there is nothing worse than waiting around to start something.
I hope that you don't have too many headaches and side effects as that can be quite demotivating - try to stay focussed on what you are achieving.
Will be sending lots of positive energy to you - take care and have a great weekend !
Me

Mel. said...

Thanks Me. It hasnt been too bad so far but I can always do with postive energy being sent my way.

Briony said...

How are you finding the food Carlton? It was really hard for me with the whole 5 hour thing as when I was doing Sure Slim I was commuting from Newcastle to Sydney on the train and my hours were long and I couldn't always eat at 5am in the morning (I would rather sleep on the train!). Hope you're going okay with it. Are you having the seeds? Maybe they don't do the seeds anymore. I found they really filled me up.
Bri