Saturday, March 11, 2006

First Weigh in on Sureslim

I weighted in this morning on for the first time on Sureslim and I lost 3.55 kilos. Bring on my first goal of 5 kilos lost. Only 1.45 kilos to go. Better start thinking about which one I want.

When I got my program I weighted in at a huge 103.5 kilos and now I weigh 99.95. I also broke the magic 100 kilo mark again. This time I am determined never to go back. I did have a few slip ups on the program this week but hasn't seemed to make much difference.

This coming week I will exercise everyday and post my results. I will also stick to the program as I would love to make my first goal of 5 kilos lost this coming week.

2 comments:

Me said...

WOW - way to go Carlton. What a fantastic loss. Keep up the good work and you'll definitely see that 5kg goal next week !
HAve a great week and be good !
Me

Mel. said...

thanks Me. At first I was a little disappointed and expected more, seeing when I got my plan it was TTOM and I was dressed in work clothes but after thinking about it, it is really a great loss either way.

Bring on 5 kilo mark goal this week.