Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Eating & stuff going on at the moment.

I lost the plot a little bit with my eating towards the end of last week and over the weekend. I think I need to put a little more variety into it. I also find it hard to stick to the plan after I've gotten home and had dinner. I really need to make sure that I'm busy and don't get bored.

Since Monday my eating has been good. I've been a little off the plan but any extra food I've had has been either fruit or say a little extra protein.

At this stage it doesn't appear to have effected my weight loss much. On my scales anyway. Just need to stay focused and keep on plan until Saturday. I also need to do more exercise as well.

I've been really busy at work this week and haven't gotten to the gym.

I'm on holidays from Friday night and am going to Melbourne for the Formula One Grand Prix on Tuesday. Can't wait for the race and to have a break from work. I've got two weeks off and have lots and lots planned.

Apart from going to Melbourne I am doing:-

1. Need to drive my dad to and from my brothers place in wollongong, as he is staying with them whilst were away.
2. Food shopping and washing when I get home.
3. Zag and Zelda, my 2 cats are going the vets for the week, so I need to take them there and collect them
4. Want to start spring cleaning my house, include going through boxes and cupboards to sort through all the stuff we have and decide if we really need it or not.
5. I also need to go and buy some new trousers to wear to work for winter. The ones I have are too big and are nearly falling off me. I'm going to sell them via e-bay.
6. I also need to buy some new underwear. Again they are too big.
7. Take my dad out for a drive one afternoon.
8. Visit mum's cremation plot. It will be six months since she's gone when we come back from Melbourne. That will be an emotional day.

I also want to price some new wooden blinds for my place. I can't afford them at the moment but if I know how much they cost, I can save for them. Will also look at replacing the toilet and hot water system when I'm away as well.

Boy just looking at this list makes me tired. So much to do in just 2 short weeks and I'm away in Melbourne for 7 days of it.

4 comments:

Cinders said...

Enjoy Melb.. we've had great weather for the Games but who knows what will happen for the GP... You've got lot's on so don't forget to look after yourself. enjoy.

Mel. said...

thanks.
I am so looking forward to the break from work. It is so stressful at the moment.

I'm not expecting to get all of my wish list done but will be happy to put a dent into it.

Briony said...

Good luck with your wish list. Have a great time at the GP.
Bri

Mel. said...

thanks Bri. Hope your move goes well also.