Monday, April 10, 2006

Back and Struggling

Hi I'm back from my holiday. I had a fantastic time and I can't remember the last time I had so much fun.

The main problem is at the moment I'm struggling to get back on track. I did my strength exercises today and was going to go to the gym but never got there. At this stage I'm tossing up whether to walk to work or not tomorrow.

I'm also not feeling that flash at the moment, think I'm coming down with a cold. Think I'm off to have an early night.

Catch ya later.

1 comments:

Me said...

Glad to see you back and even more happy to hear that you had such a great time !!!
I too am battling to get back on track - I don't even have the excuse of having been away on holiday !!!!!!!
There are so many cold germs going around - we are passing them very nicely to each other at work. The worst part of it is that you don't feel sick enough to stay at home but you feel like cr*p when you are at work - what to do ???
Hope you are feeling better soon and that you can get back on track before you undo all your hard work.
Take care and have a great day !
Me