Sunday, April 23, 2006

New Stuff

I normally love going shopping but yesterday I just went with the flow as I went a bought a new video to replace bf's one. Acutally I decided to buy a video and DVD in one and I was going to buy the video and DVD recorder but they are still a little more expensive than what I had planned to spend. So I didn't buy the recorder. I also decided that bf can have my old DVD player when we split, it originally only cost me $99 about 5 years ago. Actually I am going to pack it up with all his stuff and as he isn't here at the moment he want know till he eventually unpacks all his stuff. This want be for a while cause he's not coming home till July and then he's going to live with his parents until he settles back in.

I also bought all the other stuff that I needed to buy. All I'm waiting for now is my new computer, to pack all his stuff and have his parents collect them.

At this stage I haven't told any of my friends and family about the split, as it is too painful to talk about. Its hard enough to write about our split let alone talk about it. That will come in time, however my friends, family and work colleagues are beginning to think something is up and they are always asking me if I'm ok, as I'm not looking happy. My response is I'm ok and that seems stop the questions.

Whilst it is hard writing about the split here, I'm glad I am, as it is helping to come to terms with it and get it out of my system. Hopefully it will help with the grieving and healing process. Will need to chat to my therapist about it when I go next Thursday.

Hope everyone has a great day. I'm off to do some shopping for my dad and spend the day with him. Hopefully this will keep my mind off my bf and what's going on.

0 comments: