Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What can I say

Just when I'm beginning to get on top of my emotions and not think about my relationship with bf, my life goes another 360 degrees.

If it wasn't really happening I'd not believe it and think that all of this was being made up for attention.

I found out today that my brother who lives in Mackay killed himself (hung himself) yesterday. My sister in law is obviously a complete reck. It has come out of the blue, no body expected anything. Not sure when the funeral will be as they need to do a autopsy on his body. It just seems so unreal, its been nearly 7 months since we buried my mum and now this. Last time we spoke he seemed so happy and full of life. He was in a loving marriage of 19 years, had a great business and 2 great kids but it appears he was very unhappy about something.

With all of these tests in my life and we wanting to work on my emotional eating, I'm sure being put to the test at the moment. I know that I will get through these tough times and will be a much better and stronger person for it.

This has really brought home to me that life is way to short to do things your not happy about and to stuff around being angry, upset etc. Each day of our life is special and should be treated as such.

So much for me to talk to my therapist about tomorrow night when I go.

2 comments:

Me said...

Oh Carlton - I wish I knew what to say to you. That is just awful. The fact that you thought everything was going so well for him would just make this so much harder to figure out. Please know that I am sending lots of positive energy your way and if you need to talk or mail me, you know how to get hold of me.
I am thinking of you at this hard time.
Lotsa hugs to you.
Me

Mel. said...

Thanks Me, I understand there is really not much you can say. The funeral is next week in Mackay(where he lived) and I & my family will need lots and lots of positive thoughts and vibes that week. It is going to be so much harder than mum's was.