Saturday, April 29, 2006

Weigh in day

Weighed in today and lost 800 grams. Really pleased considering the week I've had.

Yesterday was a very emotional day with my dad. In the morning some of his friends came over to see how he was, in the afternoon some of my deceased sydney friends came over to see how we were (they are also going to the funeral) and dad's minister came over to see how he was. It still all seems so unreal.

As the funeral is in mackay, airline tickets have been booked, hire car has been booked, cats have been booked into boards at the vets and all I need to do is to pack. We leave on Tuesday with the funeral on Wednesday and came home on Saturday. Will be a long week.

5 comments:

abc said...

Carlton I'm so sorry to read about your breakup and the loss of your brother. This is alot for you to deal with. It won't be easy, but you are going to get through this. I'll be with you in spirit during the funeral and your time in Queensland. Take good csare of yourself. Remember to drink water, and try to eat foods as close to their natural state where you can. Big hug, Rainbow

abc said...

Oh, and well done for trending in the right direction...losing 800grams is nearly a kilo.

Cinders said...

my gosh!! I haven't been by in a week or so and I can't believe what's happened. I'm really sorry to hear about your brother. It's not fair. Suicide makes no sense. thinking of you and your family.

Briony said...

Carlton, i'm so sorry to hear about what's been going on in your life. Things have really been bad for you lately. You're doing so well to continue losing weight in this hard time. I hope you're looking after yourself. We're all here if you need to vent. You can contact me via my blog (gmail address) if you need to vent. I will check it often and then give you my home/work emails if you like and we can keep in contact better). I'm thinking of you and sending you loads of positive vibes. Keep your chin up honey, talk soon,
Bri

Mel. said...

thanks everyone. I've just gotten home and will update my blog and read others tomorrow.