Saturday, April 22, 2006

Moving On.

I'm trying not think about what's going on and trying to move on with my life. It's not easy. Lots and lots of crying still being done. I only got 5 hours sleep the other night and it really showed the next morning. My eyes were so sore and puffy. People at work even noticed and asked me if things were ok. So I didn't breakdown yet again I told "them things will be ok".

I'm also trying to keep myself busy. I will sort out the spare room later tonight. It is so hard walking up stairs and seeing all his stuff in the spare room, that I've had to close the door. I will be so glad when it is all gone. My thoughts are if were going to split then the quicker it happens the better. Having said that it will probably take a few weeks before all his stuff is finally gone, as I need to get a new computer and have ordered one via work (interest fee loan). It will take 15 days to be delivered. I'm using his computer and whilst he's told me I can keep it, I really don't want it.

I'm also off today to buy a new video recorder and the other things I need to replace of his.

If its going to be over, then its over and I don't want any of his stuff here to remind me more of what I'm already missing and can't have any more. At least with him not being here I can't bump into him at the shops or when I'm out and when it happens I will be emotionally stronger and able to cope with it better.

His parents are also sad were splitting up and hope we can all still be friends. At this time I'm not sure if exbf and I can ever be friends. Its too early to make that decision and only time will tell.

2 comments:

Cinders said...

Sorry that you are sad and it probably doesn't help by me saying this, but in time the hurt will be gone and you can move forward. That was nice of his parents.

Mel. said...

Thanks Linda.

I no time will heal its until then that is hard.