Tuesday, April 25, 2006

BMI

A few months ago I checked my BMI and posted an entry in my blog. I decided to do it again today and discovered that I had been using the wrong hight in cm's when I had calculated it.

Originally when I started this journey my BMI was 44. I have just done it again and its reduced to 38. Whilst this is still classified as obese it has reduced by 6 points which is good. First goal is to get it under 30 and in just being overweight and that will happen when I reach 80 kilos (will then have lost 36.2 kilos). Only 19 kilos to go for this goal. Am aiming for my birthday in September 2006 for this goal (7 months away).

I never want to be overweight again let alone Obese. I know that I am fat but I don't see my self as Obese. I think that if i acknoweldge this out load it will help me move forward and lose this weight for good.

For my height of 162 cm or 5 feet 4 1/2 my ideal weight is 59-66 kilos. My sureslim goal is 65-60 kilos. I currently weigh 99.2 kilos this morning, so I have about 40 kilos to lose.

BMI Weight Status
Below 18.5 Underweight
18.5 – 24.9 Normal
25.0 – 29.9 Overweight
30.0 and Above Obese

0 comments: