Sunday, April 01, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



Needless to say that I'm not very happy with myself and my efforts this week.

Work has just been hell and I've really struggled with all aspects of my life this week, i.e. having time to myself, my eating, exercise, visiting my dad, work. In fact the only part of my life that's been good has been drinking at least 1.5 litres of water per day and the fact that despite what bad food I ate this week, I did lose 100 grams. I have been really stressed at work this week and I am so sick of emotionally eating during this time. Why do I do it to myself, its not as if it makes me happy, in fact I feel even worse after it happens, even more depressed and angry with myself.

Now I'm sure if I can answer this billion dollar question I will be able to move forward on this journey.

I'm feeling pretty down about my weight at the moment and about my lack of control over my food and the types of food I eat.

I think I need to take this as a day by day thing and might need to be accountable to you all again.

I do need to also reduce the amount of stress in my life, which means that I need to look for a less stressful job in the finance industry. That is, if one exists. I've worked for this company for 20 years next Friday and would like to continue to work for them, due to the benefits I'm not entitled to but just need to reduce the stress.

Tomorrow is another day and I will take it as it comes.

Sorry just needed to vent and thanks to WBS who reminded me that this is what this journal is all about. Thanks for your support and help, it is really appreciated, even if I don't always take it or say so.

Carlton
Take One Step at a Time.

2 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh dear... Yes plz do vent here ...
start posting stats.. it will keep you honest...
I am serious...
If there are numbers on your blog.. you know we are watching them...
I will do anything to help you along...
Keep posting..it is always gr8 to see you back...

Wanna_B_slimmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.