Sunday, April 29, 2007

Are you a control Freak????

You Are 60% Control Freak

Generally, you are in control but not a control freak. You life is usually in order.
However, sometimes you get too obsessed with making everything in your life picture perfect.


I was actually a bit suprised with this outcome. I actually would have thought I'd sore a lot higher than I did. Well it appears I'm starting to get over all the crap that's happened in my life over the past 3 years and living again.

Thanks WBS for all these funnies. There great.

Carlton
Take One Step at at time.

2 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I enjoy doing these things... I have gooten them from other people blogs... they crack me up and sometimes amaze me as to how close they can be...
Hope you are doing well with your challenge...

abc said...

I agree - they are cool fun. ANd I think tis geat that you feeling yourself moving on from a period of crap upon crap. Good for you!