Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter



Happy Easter everyone and hope you had a good day.

I had a pretty good day. We picked my dad up this morning and brought him home for the day. I think he enjoys this and had a good day. It just takes a lot out of him and on these days he is ready for bed about 5.30 p.m.

Well despite me asking for 1 small box of easter eggs, I managed to receive 48 egg (real eggs that is) size easter eggs. Chocolate is one of my real weaknesses. I have decided that I am allowed 2 of these eggs per week, 2 and only 2. This will be a real test for me but one that I am ready to overcome. I would love to be in control of chocolate. If I can't stop at 2 eggs per week, they will be given away to either my work mates or the other residences at the nursing home.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

2 comments:

abc said...

48?! WOW! LOL. Chocolate is my weakness too. It's so not fair. I would still love it is was 0 calories, so why can't it be? Fact is I too need to learn to control chocolate. My husband bought me a large box of the seashell chocolates from Darryl Lea & choclate egg the size of...its about 25cm high. Large. Its a lovely thought but I'd rather he had given me nothing or something not involving food. I was good in that I did not have any hot cross buns. I love them hated with resal butter on them. So I bought none, and had none. I will eat the egg, but the box of chocs I will put away.Did you know that I could eat that whole box of chocolates in 1 hour and not feel sick? So easy. I am especially gifted I guess. B**dy H*ll LOL. We are a pair aren't we? Nevermind, there will be less of us by June 5! So glad you had a good day with your Dad. He is so lucky about the way you look after him.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh nooooo 48 eggs...ouch....
I just thought I would make you feel better...I got a 200gm elegant red tulip rabbit.. and i busted it last night and ate half... and I just sat here and ate the rest... haha all gone..i feel sick now.. but it si gone..i have soooo looked forward to it.
No doubt the scales will not be kind.. but who cares. I will get back on track now.
;o)
Enjoy your eggs. But I would seriously think about ditching at least half of them!
I was just down at Kmart too and they are all half price. I nearly bought myself another rabbit.. glad I didnt!~!!