Friday, April 13, 2007

I've been a bit slack the past few days

Like Rainbow my mood today hasn't been a good one. Everything and I mean everything has annoyed me today. It's been one of those days that I just should not have gotten out of bed.

I've been a bit slack the past few days and have let my tiredness and problems logging onto blogger at work, stop me from recording my food. Now if I can remember what I ate, then I will record it now.

Wednesday
Breakfast
Blueberry Muffin (didn't have time to have breakfast at home before the training course)

Snacks
1 chocolate brownie
1 mini meat pie
1 mini ham and cheese croissant

Lunch
1 ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato and avocado mixed grain sandwich
1 plate of fruit
1 small serve of Brie
1 small bottle of diet coke

Snacks
1 chocolate brownie
1 apple

Dinner
Will have to think about what I ate for dinner, as I can't remember at the moment.

Walked 30 mins

Thursday
Breakfast
Triple berry Light N Tasty cereal
1 cup of peaches
1 200g tub of yoghurt

Snacks
1 apple

Lunch
1 Subway Club salad with honey mustard dressing
1 apple

Snack
1 muesli bar

Dinner
2 weight watchers satay chicken wraps
2 chocolate easter eggs

Walked 60 mins

Friday
Breakfast
Triple berry Light N Tasty cereal
1 cup of peaches
1 200g tub of yoghurt

Snacks
1 pear
1 mandarin

Lunch
1 medium serve of Chinese vegetables stir fried with rice noodles
1 yoghurt
2 Terikyi Chicken Sushi rolls

Dinner
2 weight watchers Mediterranean chicken wraps

Walked 60 mins

My day was that bad that I so wanted to eat chocolate, I didn't have a craving for it, I think I just wanted to chew on something and I normally turn to chocolate when I have such a craving. Rainbow and I chatted out it this afternoon and threw around several alternative ideas, which I really apprecite. Thanks Rainbow for the chat, hope I didn't interupt your work too much.

You will all be pleased to know that so far, so good, no chocolate has been put into my mouth. Yes that's right, I did not eat it, didn't buy it, just proceed to do my work. I think by recognising my desire and why I actually wanted it seemed to work.

Feeling pretty good about my choices so far. I haven't really weighted myself this week, cause its TTOM and I retain fluid during this time.

I'm planning on doing more exercise this weekend and hoping for a good weight loss come Tuesday morning.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time


5 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done Carlton... no matter how hard it is.. remeber you arent the only one dealing with this... We all go thru it.. and at the worst times too!!
Well done ...

boringsahm said...

Oh it must have just been Friday 13th - black friday. I had a shocker of a day myself, feral kids, feral pets, it was a very ugg day. Didn't have your self control and polished off a 100g cadbury bunny, thankfully now there is no more chocolate in the house.
xox Jo

abc said...

Carlton you did brilliantly! Well done on fighting the chocolate craving. We were two grumpy women yesterday weren't we? LOL Oh well, it happens. You are doing really well. Even though you had some notideal things on your course day (Thurs) you kept it to small portions, and mixed it up with some healthy choices. Good for you. I know you like to keep track by recording your food here, so I hope we see your food recorded in your blog each day - just think of it as a small thing you can for yourself to keep you on track to your big wonderful goals :)

Coco said...

It was Friday the 13th for sure. I think heaps of people had a bad day!

:)

well done on fighting off the chocolate.

abc said...

Hello? Is there a Carlton out there?