Monday, March 26, 2007

Day 2 and 3 of Sureslim


Current mood: optimistic


Sorry I didn't post yesterday, was feeling a little emotional and down. Now if that's not a good enough reason to post then I don't know what is.
Need to find my motivation and have something dangling in front of me to keep me on track. Maybe I can use a trip to Adelaide to met my dear online mate Matthew (who mind you is very cute). I so do want to look good for that.

Well day two was hard due to some emotional eating. I so know that I shouldn't go shopping when I feel like this or when I'm hungry but I keep doing it. So instead of the nice stir fry I'd planned for dinner I ended up eating choc fudge ice cream. At least I'm admitting to it.

Day 3 was so much better, stuck to the sureslim plan and even drank my 2 litres of water today. Yes I did end up having the stiry fry for dinner and it was so yummy. I even have enough for another meal. It might just be because I'm back at work and busy trying to see where everything is at.


Now I just have to get motivated to exercise. I have the alarm set for 6 a.m. to go for a hour long walk. Hope I can get up when it goes off.


Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

2 comments:

abc said...

Oh Carlton I love your new blog. Its is so beautiful in blue - such a nice blue too. I see in yoru profile that you have lost 17kg. That is amazing and fantabulous. I'm not sure how up to date that is, but hey even if you have put on a few kilos, it is a great feat. I reckon that if at least we 'yoyo' in the right direction, then that is good.... yoyoing down more than we yoyo up if-you-know-what-I-mean.
Sorry you were feeling down yesterday, but you are so right - admitting to eating the chocolate fudge is really good. Do you have a plan for what to do next time you are tempted like that? I'm doing a similar thing...yeah and then I get on the scales in the morning and feel disappointed I am losing weight *rolleyes* just insane. So I'd be interested in what works for you and I'm also looking forward to seeing how sureslim works for you.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Keep it up Carlton..you know how good it feels when those scales start moving down....
I think you need to blog when you are depressed.. get on here and ramble... you can delete it if you want to later...Or email it to me.. ha
Better than eating icecream...
well in the long term anyway...