Saturday, March 24, 2007

First Day on Sureslim


Day 1 of Sureslim

Current mood: a little depressed

Ok I've finally decided that I need to do something about my weight before I can't fit into all my clothes.

So I bit the bullett and decided to get out my old sureslim program and start following it again. I must admit that the first time I tried this it was really hard to stick to and very restrictive. However, this time I think it might just work, as a lot has happened in my life since then and as a result I find myself single again and not having to worrry about someone else's meals or the food that they have in the visitors area of Long Bay Jail.

So far so good today, the only thing that I really have to get use to is not eatting for 5 hours in between meals and not eating junk. I'm going to take it as a day by day thing and see how it goes.

Scales were not kind to me this morning when I got on them, but what else could I realistically expect when all I've eaten is junk food and drunk lots of alcohol over the past 8 weeks.
For those who read my myspace page this has also been posted on there too. Not too sure about using the blog on myspace as I've made some really good friends on there (one in particular who happens to me male and really cute) and not sure if I want them to read this kind of stuff about me.


Carlton

Take One Step at a time

3 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Good luck Carlton...
I hope sureslim works for you!!!
Stay focussed... stay strong.. and lets do it!!!

Mel. said...

Thanks wbs for your comments. Boy were they quick. It feels like I'd just finished posting them when your message came through.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh yes I am quick..haha...
Oh and I have added you to messenger... if you have mazdelicious pop up its me...;o)