Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Time to Get Serious Again



Ok I've survived my week in Melbourne and have come back feeling like a really fat cat.

Its now time to get serious and lose some weight, if not I will not have anything to wear this winter and can't afford to go out and buy some new clothes. Just need to decide which program I am going to use (once and for all and stick to). Should I go back to weight watchers, use calorie king (which is free), follow the sureslim program I was given this time last year, or follow the CSIRO diet? Decisions, Decisions. I think I will sleep on it and come back to you on this one.

Well that's about all I have at the moment.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

2 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Welcome back...Its so good to see you posting again..

Whatever you decide... we will be here to support you...
Lets go Carlton...

abc said...

Hiya Carlton! I'm sorry life been a bit of a bitch for you, but you have a great attitude. I sense some spunk - you seem to be on the birnk of kicking some butt. Checking around it seems alot of us have been having our own battles so we can just band together again like you said on my blog - we can inspire each other. So you have HRM? That is part of my plan to start again - they are great. Oh and being a cat person, if you'd like to join a small online cat mad community, let me know and I'll send you an invitation.