Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Life

Hi everyone, sorry its been so long between posts.


Life has been rather hard over the past few months, we've moved my dad into a nursing home, work has been flat out and David and I have split up (due to him having 2 affairs on me).


I've also spend most of the past few months emotionally eating and have put back on all the weight I had lost this year. I'm going away to Melbourne tomorrow for the F1 and have given myself until I get back to eat what ever and then its time to pull my finger out and get back to eating well, exercising and losing this weight for good.


Oh and a few days ago I decided to cut off most of my hair. It was down near my shoulders and now looks a little like Kai from US TBL (below). Oh and I also dyed it what was meant to be a really dark brown but has come out black. Oh well still looks OK.


This is her picture from her myspace page.
One day when I have my photo taken again, I'll down load a new photo of me, until then you will just have to imagine what it looks like.
Carlton
Take one step at a time.

1 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Sorry to hear you have had a crappy time... and How shitty of David to do this to you...
Time to move on... take control.. and be happy with yourself...
Bug hugs to you...
Nannette