Monday, January 08, 2007

Weigh In

Ok yesterday was my weigh in day and I forgot to post my results.

Started on 1/1/07 at 105 kilos
Yesterday I weighed in at 102.8 kilos. I lost 2.2 kilos. Very excited for the first weigh in for the year.

Not happy with being over 100 kilos again. I would love to be under 100 kilos by the end of January 2006.


This result has inspired me to increase my exercise this week and remain focused. The past few days I've strugged with junk food a lot.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

9 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

OMFG!!!! 2.2 kilos is awesome...you go girl...
I think Jan is the time everyone gets thier butts into gear and starts thier journey fresh...
Stay strong and positive... we WILL get to our goal..
no matter how big or how small...
Hugs Nannette

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hey there again... you can join in on the 12 week challenge..I think LITS is taking on late entries...
Either that or just do it with out signing up...
put some stats in your side bar.. have a weigh in day and keep in touch....
Go have a look at the LITS link in my blog link part on my sidebar...
you will get lots of idea from there...

MSU gal said...

congrats! i am breaking down and starting Weight Watchers next week. wish me luck!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Where are you Carlton??? Hope you are ok....

MollyRoxanne said...

Carlton - you can do this..

with all the stress going on right now...you will be able to get under the triple figures mark.

I know you can..
take care.

Briony said...

Hi, sorry I haven't been around for a while, my stupid bloglines thing dropped a whole heap of blogs and I have had a world of trouble finding them all again. Hope you're doing okay.
Bri

MSU gal said...

new post new post new post!

we need one!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Where are you Carlton????
Are you ok???
Even just a quickie to let us know how you are...

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ok its the 22nd of Feb..and you still arent about... come on just let us now you are ok...