Monday, October 30, 2006

7 Bridge Walk around Sydney


This is the map of the 7 Bridge Walk I did yesterday with a friend off CK. It turned out to be a 24 km walk and all up I walked 28 km yesterday.
It took us all day to walk it. We started off at the Rocks and the 2nd half of the course was so hard. I didn't realise that Sydney was so hilly especially between Lane Cove and Milsons Point.
We had a great day and was for 4 great charities.
I was so tired and sore last night. Still a bit sore today and it's hard to walk sometimes. Hope this goes away.
I also made by October goal this morning. Very excited about that. Now time to focus on my christmas goal.
I also make an agreement with my CK friend to kick my butt if I don't exercise during the working week. I have to look my best for when David comes to visit. Yes he has agreed to visit me instead of me going to see him. Just need to work out when but the project he is doing in Nigeria will probably decide that.
Carlton
One Step at a time.

5 comments:

Mary said...

I think it's AWESOME that you did this walk and finished it. You should be really proud of yourself.

Coco said...

OMG! I probably drove past you guys. I was doing a drive from Homebush looking for my latest ad campaign and saw all these people walking over the gladesville bridge and they all looked REALLY unhappy about it. lol. But good on you and can't wait to hear more about David.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ohhhh How exciting.... I am glad David is coming to you....
I hope he is everything and more....
You deserve to be happy...

Well done on that awesome walk...

abc said...

Good for you - thats a mighty effort doing that walk! Congratulations for making your Octobe goal. Its been a bloody long while since I made a weight goal. Its so nice to see you feeling a bit better about things - Its beena rough year for you - bring on 207 for Carlton!

MSU gal said...

you must be in pretty good health to accomplish a walk like that one. congrats!