Sunday, October 22, 2006

October 2006 Goal



My goal for the month of October is to reach double figures for the very last time. Well I weighted in yesterday and I'm getting closer. Just under 1 kilos to go to my goal and 10 days to do it.

I' m very excited about it. I can do it.

Life has been very busy the past week, yet again I'm doing 3 jobs. A few weeks ago I applied for another job with the company I work for and I got an interview. In fact the interview is tomorrow afternoon and will go for 90 Min's. During this interview I have to do a 15 min presentation and spend much of the past week focusing on this and my interview technique. I will be so clad when this interview is over and I can relax a little, well that is until they tell me if I got the job or not.

Well I better go and do some more preparation for this interview. The job I applied for is one that I want to get very much, I have always wanted to get into this type of work but have never had the courage or confidence to apply for the roles.

Carlton
Take One Step at a Time.

2 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Omg...1 kilo to go.. you can do that in 10 days for sure....
woooohooooo double figures here you come...

Mel. said...

Thanks WBS. I'm sure I can too. I am doing the 22km 7 bridge walk around Sydney, with a few CK's on Sunday, which I'm sure will burn them right away.