Thursday, October 05, 2006

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - CATS



The Grrrrrrrrrrrrr is aimed at Zelda (pictured here). I spend most of yesterday trying to occupy my dad, my brother and myself as it was the anniversary of mum's death.

Well I got home a lot later than I thought I would and the cats didn't like it. When I was feeding the cats and cleaning up the kitty litter mess, Zelda decided that she had to pee on the carpet next to one of my audio stands. That alone would have made me mad but she also had to pee on my Italian leather handbag, some F1 merchandise I haven't gotten framed yet (now it smells of cat pee) and right on the power board. The only way I knew was I heard this hissing or sizzling noise and went to investigate. When I did I saw smoke coming out of it and the sizzling of liquid.

I am so angry with her, she hasn't had much to do with me since. I keep thinking that if this had happened when I wasn't home then it could have turned ugly and started a fire.

Sorry just had to whinge about this and get it out of my system.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

4 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ohhhh what a nasty cat... boy some animals have attitude...
I have an allergy to cats so I do avoid them as much as possible...
but thats wickid...
Glad you were home so there wasnt more damage...

Briony said...

Thanks for reminding me why I don't have pets!!
Hope you're feeling okay, we're here if you need us remember.
Bri

abc said...

Carton I have three cats. They are usually perfect little darlings. Once though all the power went out in the house. We called the electrician. It turned out a cat had peed on the powerboard. And I know what you mena about cat pee - God it stinks doesnt it?!I know your mum would be so proud of the person you are and really tickled pink that you are now going to start living again. This is the start of the rest of your life!

Mel. said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words.