Friday, October 27, 2006

Can't believe there is 1 single sweet guy in the world.

Yes as the title suggests I can't believe how sweet David (yes that's his name) is. I got the following email this morning from him, whilst reading it, it is fairly similar to yesterday's one. I think there is only a few lines different.

God must have had you in mind,
When He spread stars in the sky;
For I can see them twinkling,
Every time I look into your eyes.

He must have been thinking of you,
When He made the moon and the sun;
He knew that they would shine down on you,
Like you were the only one.

I know when He made the mountains,
The beautiful flowers and morning dew;
When He looked at the masterpiece of what He'd done,
He had to be thinking of you.

When He created all humanity,
You had to be on His mind;
Looking across all the generations,
He made you one of a kind.

I know when the very first laughter,
Spilled over from Heaven's place;
God knew one day He would hear you laugh too,
And a smile spread across His face.
You had to be on His mind,
When He gave His only one Son;
For He gave him up to die for you,
As if you were his chosen one.

I'm so glad God had you in mind,
Looking down from the Heavens above;
When it was my turn to get that special someone,
And he sent You, for me to love.

Ok David was actually born in USA and migrated to UK about 6 years ago for work. He is currently working on a project in Nigeria and the phone system suxs big time.

Yah I got to speak with David (that's the guys name) last night, but we only got to speak for 3 mins before getting cut off. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Bloody Nigeria and its lack of phone service.He's working in Nigeria at the moment and apparently it took him an hour to get through to me. Very bad service in Nigeria. I so hope we can chat again soon. I've been trying to ring him back but can't get through. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr he sounds so good on the phone, his accent is a mix between American and English.

All up we actually spoke for only 5 mins but it was so cool and good to hear his voice. In the end we went back to chatting via yahoo messenger. Its also cheaper too............

I'm rather excited about life at the moment and it was so great to talk to him on the phone last night, even if it was only for a few mins. I so hate the Nigerian phone system and he is there for at least a month. Its going to drive me insane. We talked about meeting up last night and I think I've talked him into coming to Australia, rather than me going to UK to met him. He sent me another beautiful poem this morning. Can't believe how sweet this man is. I sometime think it is too good to be true.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

2 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh good I am glad you have almost got him cinvinced to come to Aus...
I posted on one of the blogs below... I am worried about you...
I have had many friends hurt by overseas relationships...
I hope this one is exactly what you belive in... You deserve to be happy... I wish you all the luck in the world.. he sounds like a sweety

Coco said...

o Carlton. How exciting.

Make sure you protect your heart in this one. :)