Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weight Loss Goals



Hi everyone I thought is was time I updated you all on my latest weight loss goals. I haven't meantioned losing weight for a while and you all probably thought I'd given up on it. Well I haven't.

My first goal is to get to double digits again by the end of October 2006.
This time its going to be for good. Yes I have been in double digits twice during this journey but due to stress etc I've found by self back in triple digits. Well enough is enough and its time for them to go. The good news is I am getting closer to double digits and am only 2.3 kilos away.

My 2nd goal is to be under 90 kilos by the end of 2006. This will be a bit of a stretch but if I stay focused and exercise everyday I can do it.

Some of you know that I had a car accident early September and there was $7500 damage to it. Well I thought I'd post some photos for you to see. The good news is that the car is all fixed now and looks brand new.


This is one of the photos.








This is from the other angle.







As the accident happened on a Saturday morning it took them just over a week to fix the car. Which I thought was pretty good.


Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you're back on the weight loss wagon. Have a great week, i'm sure you'll be back to double digits really soon.
Bri

MSU gal said...

Hang in there. I have not been doing well either. Too much stress. I haven't lost a pound but started exercising so hopefully that will help.