Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New Relationships.

I think I have found myself a potential new man. Only problem is I haven't met him yet and he lives on the other side of the world - UK. So far he is saying all the right things and doing all the right things as well. He travels for work and is in Asia at the moment and continues to make the effort to find a computer and be online for us to chat.

I've even told him about briefly about the stuff that's happened in my life over the past 3 years and he's reply was that makes it more reason for him to take care of me and look after me, physically and emotionally.

From our discussions he is such a sweet guy and has even given me his phone number already. Only problem is that I can't ring ISD from my home phone. If I have time, will ring the phone company and see about getting that changed.

I just can't seem to get enough of him. Not sure where this will all go considering the time differences and distance (half a world away) but we will see.

Sorry just had to share with you all. I actually love all of the attention this guy is giving me, even if it is only on line at this stage.

Yes before you all tell me to be very careful, I have already thought about this and will be very careful. Its not as if I'm about to pack up and move to London to be with this guy I hardly know. Its just exciting getting some positive attention from a guy and getting to know someone new.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

1 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I always worry about long distance relationships..I have seen so many go to pieces.. but i am one of the lucky ones that has had an awesome expirience..... but may i suggest one thing for now... let him call you....
bevery wary about him sitting back and letting you run up your phonebill...
and if he wants to meet you.... let him come to you....
If he is worth it.. he will do these things... You are strong enough not to bow down and have huuuuge phonebills... and book a flight on a credit card to meet someone on the other side of the world... yes plz plz be very careful... there are plenty of nice guys in this world... i dont mean to shoot you down or anything like that...i just worry about the very very long distance.. mine was closer...Email me if you want to talk about it...