Monday, November 13, 2006

OMG - Time to pull my finger out and do it.

I've known for a while that David intended on coming to Australia to met me and see where this relationship is going. Well tonight he told me that he's applied for his visa and that he can get a flight on either 10/12/06 or 21/12/06, depending on me. I will have to see when I can get some more time off work.

Whilst I want to see him asap and have him here asap, Christmas is a busy time for me with parties etc and it would be easier to attend some of these without him and better if he got here on 21/12/06. Just not sure how I can tell him that without upsetting him.

OMG its really happening. Whilst I'm very excited about this, its rather nerve racking as well. I can't believe its actually going to happen.

Its time to get serious about losing some weight before he gets here. I've been cooking out of the Annette Syms cook books for a while now and yesterday I started the 28 day menu planners. My aim was to stick to these until David got here, so I'm going to do that and will need to exercise twice a day.

I don't think I'm going out to see any clients this week, so I should be able to walk to and from work each day.

Carlton
Take one Step at a time.

6 comments:

Coco said...

o wow. how exciting Carlton!

woohooo. things must be going really well for you two.

Enjoy the thrill and keep us up to date with everything.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

OMG!!! If thats not an incentive I dont know what is....
Give it everything you have got and then some more... but dont forget to look after yourself while doing it...
You will know what feels right..
ohhh excited for you... Bet you cant keep the smile off your face...

michelle said...

Very scarey Carlton, but exciting. Be careful and do things the way you want.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hey there carlton... I just missed you..I had just posted on my blog... I am fine... slight headache but i dont ever look for sympathy.... i love my friends.. and they are the best...
take care and stay safe...
Nannette

MSU gal said...

listen friend, i don't want to sound like a wet blanket, but i have heard some bad things about guys, particularly in Nigeria, who solicit money from women over the internet under the guise of love. if he asks you to pay for plane fare, don't! i desperately hope your friend is not one of these types.

M said...

Hi Carlton thanks for posting on my blog it is nice to see that people do actually stop by and take the time to read it ...lol

If you want my opinion in regards to David.... Go for it, if it feels right then it probably is!!!

Mark