Saturday, November 22, 2008

Weigh In Results....


Well I've done my exercise for the day. I walked to WI today which is a 30 min walk and then I walked back the long way which is another 60 min walk, so I've done 90 mins all up.

I also lost 1.1 this week which seems me back down to 101.5 kilos, which I'm very happy about considering the stressful week I had. I'd love to be 99.9 this time next week but I think it might be a bit of a stretch, but hey I'll have it as a goal and see how close I can get too.. LOL....

I am also very happy that I didn't emotionally eat this week, actually I wasn't really tempted too. I must be getting my mojo back and making progress on this journey. Something to remember next time I'm tempted to emotionally eat.


6 comments:

~closed~ said...

Congrats on the weight loss this week!!!! And all the walking! I have to tell you that I love your first reason to lose weight: "So the air plane tray tables sit flat and not up against my stomach". I hear ya!

Natalia said...

Good Job on the weight loss AND the exercise! Isn't it great to have your exercise done in the morning!!! :)

Heather said...

yahoo Carlton! You've had a biggie week and a big win for not eating out of your emotions, good on you! You're a real champion. So happy about the good news from your tests... xxooxx

Jaxx said...

Well done on am great loss this week :-)

Apple2Hourglass said...

Great loss, and great news about your test results. Well done!
Bri

celtic_girl said...

Great to hear the good new re your test results, it must be such a relief.

Also congratulations on your loss, you really did well not to eas your emotions.