Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blog Gender Analyzer

Just thought I'd have some fun, its been ages since I've taken a funny off someones blog.

I thought it would be interesting to follow a link on Jo's blog to also find out if my blog shows my gender, well I'm lucky it does but only just at 57%.

Results

Silhouette of a womanWe guess http://carlton1968.blogspot.com/ is written by a woman (57%), however it's quite gender neutral.

If you want to give it a go there is the address - Genderanalyzer.com




4 comments:

Jaxx said...

Haha I just did it and told me I was 57% male LOL.

Heather said...

haha....Well darlings I must be kinda girlie in my language - I was 69% female. Lol. Must be all those xxooxx

boringsahm said...

I am all female I tell you! All female! Yesterday after I did mine I end up putting on makeup and perfume before picking up the kids... silly analyzer! LO

Unknown said...

76% Female.. who would have thought that??