Thursday, February 02, 2006

Diffences

I'm been thinking a lot about my life the past few weeks and what I've been doing and not doing. I've learn't that last year was a year of just surviving and having to overcome a lot of emotional stuff i.e.

1. My mum diagnosed with breast cancer - Feb
2. My darling bf diagnosed with DVT - April
3. My dad being rushed to hospital, gall bladder - June
4. Me being diagnosed with depression and starting therapy - July
5. My mum struggling with her cancer battle - June - September
6. Mum losing her battle with cancer - October
7. Dad being rushed to hopsital and nearly died - December
8. Nearly breaking up with darling bf - January

I still miss my mum and stuggle with her not being around some days. Every couple of days I have this feeling that I need to pick up the phone and call her to see how she is going or to talk to her about things, but sadly I can only do this when I go and visit her at the cementry and then its a one sided conversation. My dad is better but also misses mum, which is understandable, they were together for 54 years. Darling bf and I are getting on better during the past few weeks than ever before. Things are getting better and that I will come through this.

The main difference with this year to last year is that things are a lot better and I'm learning to deal with my emotions and emotional eating. This year is going to be my year, the year I focus on myself, sort my self out emotionally & physically and get to my goal weight. Nothing is going to stop me.

This online blogg is a great help, lets me get things off my chest.

0 comments: