Monday, February 27, 2006

Frustration

I'm a little frustrated at the moment. I had my blood test a week ago and can't wait to get my program and start losing weight again. Its like my whole life is on hold. I also so need to go shopping but don't want to buy much as I'm not sure what kind of foods I'll be able to eat on Sure slim, as the program is designed based on your blood test results.

This past week as been up and down. I'm finished all of the bourbon and coke premixers in the house, ate lots of things I shouldn't have and am sure I've put on a few more kilos.

I sure hope they ring me in the next few days. I've made this decision to use them to lose weight and so want to get started.

I'm even going to try (and try is the word) to get up and 5 a.m and go for a 60 minute walk. I also need to get back into exercise. Next week I'm back to doing my old job and will be going to the gym again at lunchtime. Can't wait, to get back into my old routine again. I actually miss it.

I also miss my old life prior to being a victim back in 1991, it seems like a life time ago.

0 comments: