Saturday, February 18, 2006

Took the Plunge

I'm been thinking about joining Sure Slim for the past 8 months or so. Last week I actually rang them and book an information consultation for what I thought was today. It turned out the head office booked it for 18/3/06 even though they told me 18/2/06 (written in my diary during the phone call). It turned out ok cause they fitted me in. I got on with the consultant really well and was so comfortable with her. I took the plunge and joined.

The course is a little expensive, however, I get an individual plan for me and a one on one consultation every week. I'm not expecting it to be all that easy as it is based on eating only 3 meals a day and you have to wait 5 hours between each meal. You also can't drink sweet drinks or drink alcohol during the weight loss phase. Big challenge will be having to wait 5 hours to eat, as I now have snacks during meals, even if it is just fruit and am going away in 5 weeks to Melbourne where I normally drink a fair amount of alcohol during this week.

I'm feeling good about it and can't really wait to start. I have to go and have my blood test early next week and then will start a week after that.

2 comments:

Me said...

It is all about finding what works for you - really hope that you are successful with this - will keep following how you are going.
Take care !
Me

Mel. said...

thanks me. I went for the blood test today so I should get my individual program in about a week.