Thursday, February 02, 2006

Weigh in Last Night

Weighted in last night and lost 1.5 kilos. January was a good start to the year and my weight loss journey. My results were as follows:-

Lost 1.9 kilos first week.
Lost 0.3 grams the 2nd week.
Put on 1 kilo the 3rd week.
Lost 1.5 kilos this week.

Total loss for January is 2.7 kilos. If I can stretch this to between 3 to 3.5 kilos a month I will be at my goal of 60 kilos in 11-12 months time. Its time to get focused and start achieving my goals.

Current weight is 98.7. My goal for February is to lose 3.5 kilos and weigh 95.2.

1 comments:

Me said...

YAY for a great weight loss this week and overall for the month. January is always hard because of the excesses of Christmas and battling to get back on track.
Good luck with this journey - take care and have a great week !
Me