Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Current Weight

Whilst I'm spilling my soul to the world, I should confess my current weight is 100.2 kilos and under Sure Slim my goal weight is between 60 - 65 kilos.

I would love to get to 60 kilos so this means I need to lose 40.2 kilos. I've so far paid for 6 months and would love to get there by then. Don't realistically think that is possible but I will try.

One thing that I have to remember is that there average weight loss per month is between 7-10 kilos. Based on that I should make it.

I just need to deal with my demons as I go a long and not let them stop me.

Never pay for the same kilo twice.

2 comments:

Me said...

Hi Carlton - I think 7-10kilos per month is a huge ask and maybe a little unrealistic. Maybe set your goals a little lower and make them more achievable so that you don't get demotivated if you don't make the 7-10 kg loss.
Just take it one day at a time or one meal at a time if you have to.
Hang in there and look after yourself !
Me

Mel. said...

thanks. Yes I am going to take it one step at a time and am not expecting to achieve what is there average. I was really just dreaming.