Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Walk Last Night.

I went for a walk last night for an hour. I actually walked further than ever before, as I went from home to the KFC at Riverwood and back. No I did not buy anything at the KFC. Normally I only get to Riverwood Plaza and back. Was so proud I went as far and I walked at a fairly even pace.

The main problem I had was that I felt so uncomfortable walking in my area. I didn't go until 7.30 p.m. and I noticed that there were lots and lots of young male P platters going out at that time. I also noticed lots of kids out on bikes and skate boards as well. For some unknown reason I felt that they were all looking at me and talking about how big I am. Mind you no one said anything to me and I didn't hear any comments or rude remarks, it was just the feeling I had. It was so horrible.

I might even go out tonight as well for another walk. See what happens.

I am glad that I went and nearly didn't go, cause I wanted to watch the swimming trials. Decided to go anyway. I think I burnt about 420 calories with this walk. I also stuck to my eating plan yesterday and so far so good today as well.

0 comments: