Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Exercise

Can't wait to go to the gym today. I'm going to use the x-trainer for as long as I can and then use another machine.

Will edit this later and tell you how I went. Food wise today has also been gone. I planned my meals last night and so far have stuck to them. Tonight is weigh in night so I'm hoping that goes well. Not expecting a lot seeing I've eaten 3 litres of low fat ice cream this week because of emotional eating.


Went to the gym for 30 mins at lunch time and did the following workout on the x-trainer:-

5 min warm up on level 6
10 mins on level 9
10 mins on level 12
5 min cool down on level 6

Burn't 470 calories during this workout.

Weighted in tonight and lost another 300 grams and brings a total of 17 kilos gone since my journey started and 2.2 kilos gone for January 2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hereby declare a comment war on you. You have been served notice of my intent. Let the war begin.

Mel. said...

don't know who you are but I'm not interested in a comment war

Mel. said...

don't know who you are but I'm not interested in a comment war
thanks anyway