Friday, January 27, 2006

Motivation

I'm feeling a little all over the place at the moment. Everything is up in the air and the past few day's I've been rather flat. Tracking my food has gone out the door. I've been eating rather well only a few naughty things but its still not good enough.

I haven't been to the gym since last Friday and whilst I have been walking it doesn't seem to doing much. I did go for a hour walk yesterday and walked to work today. I'll also walk home as well.

I think all of the stuff going on with Jas it starting to get me down and on top of me. We had a good talk yesterday and whilst I was in tears from some of it, it was good to get it out in the open. The visit started off not so good but by the time I had to go it was a pretty good one. He even wants to see me on Saturday and suggested a whole day visit. We will see what happends.

The past few nights sleep have also improved and whilst I do wake up one during the night, I'm finding it easier to get back to sleep and fairly quickly as well. I'm been listing to a CD the past 2 nights before I go to get which relaxes me and is by Paul Kenna about changing your midset on eating. It is actually called a mind programming CD. So far so good, I am thinking more positively and the exercise is getting better. I might even go to the gym at lunch time. I did bring my stuff. I think my change in mind set is also a result of the talk Jas and I had yesterday as well. Whilst things have improved between up there is still a long way to go and the test will be once our forced separation has ceased.

Today my eating has been ok. I started off with 2 weetbix, skim milk and 3 apricots. I've had an apple as a snack. 1 coffee, 1 green tea and a glass of water.

I just have to remember to take things one day at a time and not put too much pressure on myself and things will work out ok.

2 comments:

Cinders said...

hope u are feeling a bit better and the weekend has been ok sofar.

Mel. said...

Thanks Linda. I spend the weekend thinking about me and what I want to achieve. I'm a lot more focused and again believe that I can achieve my goals.