Monday, January 23, 2006

My Pledge

I will read this Pledge to myself Morning and Night.

I commit to being the very best that I can be.
I deserve to love, and most importantly of all, I deserve to love myself.
I deserve a healthy body and I will never give up on myself, no matter what happens.
I promise to do whatever it takes to make it happen.
Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Shazam!

I got this pledge out of AJ Rochester's book "A Lazy Girls Guide to Losing Weight". This book is a great book, really inspirational and easy to read. Has a lot of great principle's to follow in how she lost her weight.

AJ is hosting the Australia's Biggest Loser show in February 2006 and can't wait for it to start and see how she and the contestants go. The show will be on 5 days a week and will use it to inspire me on my journey.

0 comments: