Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Operation Tiger Day 4

It was nice to have a long weekend but it was also a bit of a sad one for me... ANZAC day is always day to remember the fallen but it also the anniversay of my favourite aunty's death (cancer) and an anniversay of my brother death (decided life wan't worth living - lol)...

Needless to say I emotionally ate over the weekend but the good thing was I also chucked all remaining chocolate in the bin sunday night...

Yesterday was a much better day food wise which is good.... WI on Saturday saw a gain of 700 grams which I expected... I'm ok with that...

Food today is:-
Breakfast - Oats (its cold in Sydney today) 200ml skim milk and half a cup of fruit salad.
Black Coffee
Sugar free Monster

Morning Tea Peppermint Tea (no sugar or milk)
2 mandarins
1 small green pear

Lunch
Salad, tuna, Chop Chop Chicken, multigrain breadroll
200 gram diet fruit salad yoghurt
375ml can coke zero

Snack
apple
Fruities

Dinnner - not sure we are going to the local club for dinner.

I've only had 750mls of water so far today so I better get stuck into it.

I jogged using the Wii fit this morning for 30 mins and will go for an hour walk with my brother before going out...


I'm also thinking of point cycling, like the old wendi plan. I kind of do that now expect I'm using the majority of my exercise points to do it. I tend to eat more when not at work i.e. weekend and then stick to my points during the week. I seem to be on this plateau for way too long and so want to get off and crack that 90 kilo mark.

I get 21 points per day or 147 per week and I do tend to look at things on a weekly basis. I also earn at least 6 exercise points per day and I'm only allowed to save 4 of them or 28 points per week, so that see's me eating 2 extra points per day. As a resul tof this I'm thinking of the following daily points:-

Saturday 23 (including exercise points of 2 25)
Sunday 27 (including exercise points of 2 29)
Monday 19 (including exercise points of 2 21)
Tuesday 18 (including exercise points of 2 23)
Wednesday 22 (including exercise points of 2 24)
Thursday 20 (including exercise points of 2 22)
Friday 18 (including exercise points 2 20)

I'm planning on starting this Saturday, WI day and see how I go for 1 week and then will reassess.


In Terms of Operation Tiger obejctives:-

50 mins of Wii Fit jogging 5 days per week (in the mornings instead of my usual walk) - have done 30 mins today. Will do another 20 mins before I go to bed tonight. Yesterday walked in instead.
60 mins walk with my brother 5-6 days per week - walked 60-90 mins saturday, sunday and monday so far.
Drink at least 2 litres of water per day. done so far
Eat Healthly food and minimise junk food. Working on it...
Sticking to my 21 weight watchers points per day. Haven't done well on this so far this week. Today is a new day.




1 comments:

blondie1 said...

You are certainly focussed in your goal and that shows with all your forward thinking and planing well done.