Monday, April 12, 2010

Lost my way.....

I seem to have lost my way a bit on my weight loss journey.... My weight has been going up and down the same few kilos over the past few months... Whilst I know that the biggest loser show is not realistic and the weight loss also isn't realistic, I sometime wonder how they can lose such big numbers consistantly and I can't seem to lose 2 weeks in a row.... mmmmm.....

This might actually have something to do with it. I thought I'd post this here and admit that I pigged out on Chocolate during the weekend. I’m not sure why I did it, as I have been so good with no eating a lot of chocolate lately. I can tell you that both occasions happened in the middle of the afternoon.

The good thing is that I have tracked it all and am making myself accountable for it… When I added it to my tracker today it worked out I ate 23 points of chocolate on Saturday and another 20 points on Sunday…I weigh in on Saturday’s so I’m fairly new into my WW week. So far this week I have earnt 18 exercise points, with another 18.5 points to make up so I’m even.

I’m hoping that my posting this here and also making myself accountable for it on my tracker that I will learn from this and move on.

I’m seeing a week full of jogging with the Wii Fit and am also looking at starting to use the Stepper machine at the gym in anticipation of the 1000 steps walk that we might do in Melbourne in May. Steps are so not my thing….



1 comments:

Chris H said...

Blasted chocolate~! I had some too and was rewarded with a 2 kilo gain! *sniff*
Have worked hard over the past few days and seem to have lost it again.
I also hate steps.