Friday, April 23, 2010

Operation Tiger part 1

Tomorrow is WI day and after the week I've had with over eatting chocolate I know that I will have a gain on the scales.. Just don't know how much of one... Its OK if I overeat then I need to be prepared for the consequences.

I'm so sick and tired of not being able to crack the 90 kilo mark and feeling like a hippo. I've been trying to crack under 90 since since October 2009... Enough is enough so I'm going to give myself a challenge and wipe the slate clean.... My challenge will be called Operation Tiger part 1. I still have about 24 kilos to go to get to goal and look like a nice sleek Tiger, so this will be done in parts.

Objectives for Operation Tiger Part 1 are:-

Term of Operation 12 weeks starting 24/04/2010.
50 mins of Wii Fit jogging 5 days per week (in the mornings instead of my usual walk).
60 mins walk with my brother 5-6 days per week.
Drink at least 2 litres of water per day.
Eat Healthly food and minimise junk food.
Sticking to my 21 weight watchers points per day.
Aiming to lose 600 grams per week and be under 85 kilos at the end of Operation period.

Rewards
Under 90 kilos - buy myself some new boots.
Under 85 kilos - acrylic finger nails.



1 comments:

Chris H said...

Sounds like a good plan mate... I'm sure you can get under that pesky 90!