Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Exercise

Wow I'm about to write 2 posts in 2 days... I can't remember the last time I did that here... LOL....

Last night I decided to that I would get up early today and use the Wii Fit Plus instead of going for my usual 40 minute walk... I think I'm getting a bit bored of my morning walk and need to do a few different things.

I'm please to say that yes I did get up at 5.30 a.m. and I managed to do 52 minutes on the Wii Fit Plus. This was made up of 20 minutes boxing and 32 minutes of jogging (its on the spot for those who haven't used a Wii before). I find it funny that I can jog for 12 minutes at a time on Wii Fit without any problems or feeling too tired but I can't jog for more than a few street blocks on the road.... Interesting... I'm feeling a little bit stiff and sore right now.... Must remember to streatch later.

Yesterday was a good day... I did my exercise and stuck to my points... I even managed to save a few points to go towards covering my already eatten chocolate points...

Heres to another good day today..

3 comments:

blondie1 said...

Well done on A: blogging 2 days in a row B: getting up early AND C: using the Wii!!

Tania said...

Don't you just love the wii for exercise? I do, but need to find more time in my day to use it! Well done on getting up early to use it, I love exercising early in the mornings.

Heather said...

Hi Carlton - 2 days blogging in a row! Good effort! I'm going to blog every day - well try to blog every day....I think it helps me to keep accountable - I could be on the computer a lot, lol. I must get back onto the Wii Fit too - too scared to be weighed though. Nothing like a restart to get me inspired again. How's your walking going? xxx