Sunday, April 25, 2010

Operation Tiger day 2

Operation Tiger started yesterday and didn't overall really get off that well....

What went well...

1. I went for a 90 minute walk from Mortdale to Como pub and back via the footbridge.
2. tracked what I ate however I didn't eat enough in the morning so I ate a lot of chocolate in the afternoon.
3. Drank 2 litres of water.

What didn't go well.
See point 2.

WI in me gain 700 grams so now I weigh 91.8 kilos...

Today is day 2 and things are a bit better so far.

1. I went for a 120 minute walk from Mortdale to Como pub and back via the footbridge. Walked around Como whilst over there...

Breakfast
2 Oatbrits, skim milk and fruit salad
500 ml sugar free Monster.

Snack
1 small slice of Low fat date and sultana loaf

I've drunk 1.2 litres of water so far this morning.





3 comments:

blondie1 said...

Well its good you are tracking and great you are blogging accountability is more than likely the prompt everyone needs.

Tania said...

Oh I hate tracking - but as I read in someone's signature today, "if I don't track, I don't lose" - it's so true! Well done on making yourself accountable.

Chris H said...

I had to laugh at point 2!
Hope Day 2 went better.